The new Chevrolet Cruze is the result of a global collaboration in performance and design, drawing on expertise from around the world to provide you with the most well rounded driving experience possible. Its sleek, sculpted body proudly sports a dual-port grille, side-view mirrors with integrated turn signals and stylish 17-inch alloy wheels. In the cabin, you’ll find a continuation of the innovative design that makes this compact saloon stand out from the crowd.
OVER 3 MILLION WORLDWIDE HAVE DISCOVERED NEW POSSIBILITIES WITH CRUZE
They’re making statements across the globe. From Asia to the Americas, Europe to Australia, over 3 million people are getting behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Cruze and creating their own unique possibilities.
They’re making the decision to stand apart from the subcompact crowd in Chevrolet’s first truly global car. Engineers from Germany, the U.S. and Korea all came together to design the Chevrolet Cruze. And they tested it on diverse European roads to make sure it achieves the sophisticated blend of agility and comfort that can handle new roads everywhere they lead.
It’s a singular vision for a global reinterpretation of the traditional sedan. From its dramatic styling and decidedly upscale interior, to fuel efficiency that saves money in every currency, Chevrolet Cruze has captured 3 million hearts and minds in over 118 countries. That’s a huge achievement for a car that’s only been on the market for a few years. But for the car made for possibilities, it’s only the beginning.
Learn more about the stylish Chevrolet Cruze and the impressive 3 million milestone here.
But what really brings the Cruze to life is its fine-tuned performance; available with either 1.6 or 1.8-liter Benzene ECOTEC engines or a 2.0-litre diesel option. Teamed with the patented Euro-Ride suspension system, it efficiently delivers the power and control you need, in every situation.
Intelligent design fits seamlessly into your life, quietly enhancing everyday experiences. This is certainly true of the new Cruze, where you’ll find features including automatic headlamps and rain sensors that are constantly monitoring the outside environment. You’ll also experience design that goes beyond the practical with Cruze’s advanced Graphic Information Display, Noise Vibration Harshness technology and premium Brown Stone leather upholstery. The best design isn’t made for the onlookers; it’s made for you.
1. Multi-function steering wheel: Featuring convenient audio controls and cruise control functionality, allowing you to make changes without taking your eyes off the road. The ice-blue Illuminated odometer clearly displays driving information at a glance while the center-console-mounted Graphic Information Display provides you with media information, time and outside temperature.
Intermittent windshield wipers with Auto Rain Sensor.
Customizable central locking system. Unlock either 4, 2 or just 1 door, for improved security.
Automatic air conditioning
Interior and exterior Assistive Illumination System
Adjustable warning signal volume
2. Auto Rain Sensor: When the Cruze detects rain, it will automatically activate the windscreen wipers and adjust the wiper speed in accordance with rain intensity.
4. Engine Start/ Stop Button: Lets you start and stop the engine at the touch of a button, making every journey effortless, from start to finish.
3. Auto Headlamps: The car’s light sensors will determine exactly the right moment to automatically activate or deactivate the headlamps based on the current amount of ambient light (LT and LTZ models only). The Follow-Me-Home system can be instructed to keep the headlights illuminated for up to 2 minutes after locking your Cruze, to light the path away from the car.
5. Keyless Entry: the Cruze will detect your key when in the vicinity of the car and automatically unlock the doors as you approach, allowing you to gain entry without taking the key from your pocket. The retractable key design also features a trunk unlock button and an immobilizer function.
The new Cruze is powered by a precision-built 2.0-liter VCDi diesel engine with a 4-cylinder, 16-valve, DOHC formation that can also be run on B5 biodiesel fuel. It features common-rail direct injection, a turbo charger and intercooler for controlled, responsive performance whether slinking through city streets or maneuvering at speed on the highway.
This remarkably fuel-efficient engine delivers 163 horsepower at 3,800 rpm and 360 Nm of torque at 2,000 rpm. The high amount of usable torque available from low revs allows for excellent acceleration in every speed range while the advanced combustion chamber design helps increase overall efficiency; efficiency which is hallmarked Cruze’s compliance with the stringent Euro 4 emissions standards.
Alternatively, opt for the E85 compatible 1.8-liter ECOTEC, which delivers 141 horsepower at 6,200 rpm and a maximum torque output of 177 Nm at 3,800 rpm, or the E20 compatible 1.6-litre ECOTEC engine that provides a ready reserve of 109 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 150 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm.
Chevrolet’s collaboration with European suspension specialists resulted in the Euro-Ride suspension system. It features MacPherson Struts with coil springs and a stability bar at the front; V-shaped Torsion Beams with coil springs and gas-charged shock absorbers at the rear. This advanced suspension system not only creates a smooth and comfortable ride for everyone onboard but it also optimizes Cruze’s performance to deliver a sharper, more responsive driving experience.
Feel more confident on the road with Chevrolet Cruze’s advanced safety system. It includes preventative safety features including traction control and anti-lock braking to lessen the chance of an accident occurring. It is also loaded with safety features that reduce the amount of damage caused should a collision occur.
1. The cabin features a Body Frame Integral (BFI) system that is designed to absorb and diffuse force in the event of a collision by allowing the floor to collapse while protecting occupants with a side protection cage.
2. To ensure the safety of everyone onboard, Cruze comes with 2 SRS airbags in the front and at the side (LTZ only) for the Driver and front passenger. Front seats are fitted with load limiters and pre-tensioner seatbelts and 3-point seatbelts on the rear seats.
3. Advanced Braking system
ESP (Electronic Stability Program): The ESP helps the brakes and engine work in harmony to achieve better traction.
TCS (Traction Control System): A system that controls slippage and prevents wheels from free-rolling.
ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System): A 4-sensor, 4-channel system that prevents wheels locking under forceful braking.
EBD (Electronic Brake-Force Distribution): A brake-force distribution system that decreases stopping distance.
4. The Electrical Architecture System (or GM LAN) allows all of the car’s safety features, including key functions such as airbags and ABS, to communicate with one-another by way of an LAN system. This ensures that all systems are activated at the appropriate time to optimize their effectiveness.
5. In the interest of making every journey as peaceful as possible, the engine is surrounded by a hydraulic mount that absorbs vibration, thereby reducing engine noise. This noise dampening is further enhanced by 3 layers of rubber seals in the doorframes and our ‘Tight Gap Tolerances’ assembly system that seals the body and the structure together, reducing the likelihood of distracting vibrations throughout the entire car.
Accessories shown on the website may not be a part of the standard equipment. Colors shown may not match the actual colors due to visual limitations. Features mentioned and accessories shown will vary by model and may not be a part of the standard equipment. “Chevrolet” is a registered trademark of General Motors Company. Some features shown are optional and may be available only on select models. For Exact prices, please contact an authorized Chevrolet dealer in your area. Please be aware that any calls made to you on the numbers provided on this page will be recorded for quality improvement and training purposes.
The images shown here are only a general guide to the vehicle range.