Culinary Journey with Chevrolet Colorado
- Colorado to be converted into food trucks
- Will serve favorite local cuisine depending on which province it is visiting
- Free Tesco Lotus voucher worth THB200, big burgers and mini concert
Bangkok, Thailand – Chevrolet Sales Thailand will be launching another instalment in its series of Colorado Day campaigns. This time, it will be a creative campaign designed to showcase the truck’s capabilities as a ‘business partner’. From September 19 to October 18 from 09.00-17.00 hrs, a Colorado will be converted into a food truck and will serve favorite local dishes, native to the province it is visiting. Additionally, a Colorado Burger Truck from Bangkok will also join the roadshow.
“The latest campaign is to enhance Colorado’s visibility and showcase it as a ‘business partner’ to our target audience. True to our brand spirit, we are ‘finding new roads’ to reach our customers,” said Una Tan, Director, Marketing and Customer Experience, Chevrolet Sales Thailand.
“Campaigns such as these also allow us to forge closer working relationships with our dealers, in addition to the opportunity to support them,” Tan added.
The campaign will be conducted in a ‘chic, tasteful and chilled-out’ mood. In addition to great food, visitors to the roadshow will also be treated to mini concerts by famous artistes from each province. A Tesco Lotus voucher worth THB200 will be given to customers who test-drive the Colorado at the roadshow.
The roadshow will make stops at Chevrolet showrooms in the following provinces:
1. September 19 – 20: V.S.R. Auto Sales Co., Ltd. (Surat Thani) Tel. +6677-200-052
2. September 26 – 27: Chor Erawan Automobile Co. Ltd., (Ratchaburi) Tel. +6632-305-155
3. October 3 – 4: Chonburi Auto Center Co.,Ltd. (By Pass, Chonburi) Tel. +6633-641-888
4. October 10 – 11: R.H. Motors Sales Co., Ltd. Tel. +6643-241-000 and Khonkaen Pijitphet Motorcar Co. Ltd., Khon Kaen Tel. +6643-324-654-4
5. October 17 – 18: Chaichana Motor (Chiangrai) Co. Ltd., Chiang Rai Tel. +6653-153-999
Customers can also enjoy special trade-in offers during the roadshows. Depending on the model variant of the Colorado purchased, customers can enjoy up to THB 50,000 for the trade-in of vehicles of any make and model.
Customers who purchase a new Colorado will also get to enjoy Chevrolet’s Complete Care program. Complete Care is a global and comprehensive aftersales program that provides a wide range of services, including:
- Roadside assistance 24 hours
- Warranty up to three years or 100,000 km for new Chevrolet users including maintenance service by Chevrolet certified technicians
- Chevrolet Mobile Service professional technicians on standby to fix and provide counseling
- 1734 Call center support
- Chevy Plus program, including free or discounted services from Black Canyon Coffee, SF Cinema City, McDonalds, Auntie Anne’s, Bangkok Airways, Thaiticket Major and much more
Chevrolet has organized various campaigns for the Colorado since it was refreshed with a more competitive model line-up that includes new trim levels.