Chevrolet’s Expansion Plan Moves Forward with Three New Dealers
- New dealerships in Nakhorn Pathom, Buengkarn and Aom-Yai
- Existing dealers also signed agreements for new branches
- A total of 96 dealerships now serving customers throughout Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand: In line with its ongoing plans to increase the number of dealerships in Thailand, Chevrolet Sales Thailand (Chevrolet) has recently signed three new agreements for new dealerships, one each in the provinces of Nakornpathom, Buengkarn and Aom-Yai. Apart from showrooms featuring the latest products from Chevrolet, these new dealerships will also house service centers and Certified Used Car divisions.
The new dealerships are already operational, and include the following locations:
- Khun Wiwat Chanwaowarm, Chor Erawan Nakporn Pathom (new showroom in Nakornpathom)
- Khun Phanida Tangsakul, Pijitphet Yanyon (new showroom in Buengkarn province)
- Khun Arom Pinwattanachai, N.S. Car Group (new showroom in Aom-Yai, Nakhon Pathom province)
The new dealerships and additional branches of existing dealerships bring Chevrolet’s total number of dealerships to 96 as of February 2013. All this is a part of Chevrolet’s THB 1.5-billion dealership expansion plans, an investment shared by Chevrolet and its network of dealers. The investment will cover the opening of new dealerships, renovation of existing dealerships to meet Chevrolet’s new Corporate Identity (CI) standards and additional ‘Certified Used Cars’ outlets.
Chevrolet expects to have 120 dealerships serving its customers in Thailand by the end of 2013. The increased coverage will enhance the availability of Chevrolet’s products to more customers, in addition to providing customer-care for an increasing pool of existing customers.